For the past 15 years, Customized Executive Education has developed executive education programs in marketing, sales, communication, and leadership. We teach the latest findings and methods tailored to the specific needs of your employees and managers. Companies use the programs to build up essential professional competencies in their teams. Top management receives inspiration and impulses for entrepreneurial change.
Custom Executive Programs
Executive education programs aligned with your business goals.
Individual executive education for companies
- As the leading German-speaking university, we teach the latest marketing knowledge with a high degree of practical relevance.
- The executive education programs are tailor-made, practical and application-oriented.
- We teach knowledge relevant to the concrete tasks and goals of the employees.
- The training programs are interactive, varied and practicioner-oriented (input lectures, case-based learning, small group work, workshop sessions, panel for managers).
- The teams work on real, company-specific tasks and can openly discuss internal issues.
➜ Customized Executive Education educate your organization in a more cost-efficient, time-effective and application-oriented manner.
We specialise in the important marketing topics
We have been working with the University of St. Gallen for more than 10 years. The HSG is an important partner for us in the field of marketing. This ensures that we are always up to date with the latest marketing trends.Bühler AGAnton Holenstein, Chief Strategy Officer
Success comes when competence and the right moment come together. We have therefore placed the topic of "competence in marketing" at the top of the agenda and founded the Geberit Marketing Academy internally. In cooperation with the HSG, we have reached every employee and made them fit for our "Geberit Modern Marketing Strategy". This means we are ready for the right moment every day.Geberit International AGFlorian Maurer, Head of Training
What will marketing of the future look like and what does that mean for us as a company? Since 2015, we have been addressing this question together with the Institute for Marketing at the HSG through a comprehensive program for our marketers.B. Braun SERobert Weber, Vice President Marketing & Sales Transformation
In recent years, we have had the pleasure of working with the following companies, among others: